British Airways offers Kuwaiti travellers a gateway to the northern hemisphere
Discover the USA, Canada, and Europe, including London, with British Airways’ special discounted fares. See some of the world’s top events this summer in London, catch a Broadway show in New York or wander through the famed art galleries of Paris, all at reduced prices for those who book before 11 August 2012.
Paolo De Renzis, Regional Commercial Manager, Middle East, said: “British Airways’ extensive network offers passage to many of the world’s great cities through the main travel hub of London, while the extended travel period would be tempting for anyone considering travel in the next six months.
“The Middle East has a diverse population with people from all over the world making a home in the Gulf states. Most residents will travel at least once a year to visit loved ones and many find the Middle East’s central location perfect for discovering new destinations. Our sale fares open up new and familiar destinations for travellers,” he added.
London is a particularly popular destination for savvy shoppers who appreciate the selection of department stores such as Harrods and Harvey Nichols, the high-end boutiques of Bond Street and the atmosphere of Oxford Street. New York is also a top destination for shopping with the temptation of Fifth Avenue and Bloomingdale’s. With the travel period extended until the end of the year, schedule a trip to Europe’s famed Christmas markets or catch the season’s first dumping of snow in Canada.
Fares start from just KWD 206* in World Traveller, KWD 380* in World Traveller Plus, KWD 969* in Club World and KWD 1,527* in First from Kuwait to London and Paris. To fly across the Atlantic to the USA will cost from KWD 341* in World Traveller, KWD 578* in World Traveller Plus, KWD 1077* in Club World and KWD 2,663* in First.
To Canada, fares start from KWD 341* in World Traveller, KWD 578* in World Traveller Plus, KWD 1,077* in Club World and KWD 2,663* in First. All fares are for return flights and include taxes, fees and surcharges.
British Airways has also announced its new winter schedule which includes an increased presence in the Middle East and CIS regions due to the integration of former bmi routes. In addition to KSA, UAE, Bahrain,
Kuwait, Oman and Qatar, British Airways will also operate services to Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Lebanon, Jordan and Georgia.
A full timetable of British Airways’ flights to London and beyond is available online at ba.com – where customers can find the lowest fares– and book, pay and check-in online for their flights.
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Visit www.ba.com for full offer details.
- This year marks the airline’s 80th anniversary of flying to the Middle East.
- British Airways has a worldwide route network that covers more than 150 destinations in 75 countries.
- The airline is one of the world’s largest international airlines carrying approximately 36 million passengers around the world every year.
- The airline offers a choice of four cabins on majority of its longhaul services.
- The airline is investing in new aircraft, new cabins, new technology and new routes.
- British Airways operates from Terminal 5, its home at London Heathrow. This terminal is capable of handling 30 million customers a year and is the size of 50 football pitches.
- Over the next five years British Airways will be investing more than £5bn in new aircraft, smarter cabins, elegant lounges, and new technologies to make life more comfortable in the air and on the ground.
- In the summer 2012 schedule the airline will operate 61 weekly flights from eight GCC markets to London Heathrow
Opening hours and contact details British Airways in Kuwait
Click the link below for Office directions: