Wataniya Telecom’s enthusiasm in the field of sports and its keenness to share special moments with soccer fanatics in Kuwait has inspired it to launch the Euro Cup 2012 SMS contest. The contest which starts on June 7th and ends on July 1st 2012 will open the door for one grand winner to attend the “El Clasico Super Cup” match in Spain in August between Real Madrid and Barcelona.
Customers eager to enter the contest and participate have to answer three questions only on daily basis predicting the results of the next day’s match. Participants should answer 3 questions daily to guess winning teams and game scores as well as red cards. They will only have 2 answers to pick from.
Once the match is over, Wataniya will inform the customers which of the predictions turned out right. Correct guesses are worth 30 points, and incorrect ones are 10 points. At the end of the Euro Cup contest, the customer with the highest number of points will automatically win the grand prize to Spain for two people. This includes travel tickets, accommodation, VIP seats to El Clasico Super Cup game and a chance to meet the players in person
With excitement, Abdolaziz Al Balool PR Director at Wataniya Telecom said: “We understand how much Wataniya customers value the Euro Cup and the Champions League and that is why we launched an exceptional SMS contest to have them enjoy both championships and compete with their friends and everyone in Kuwait. We offer our customer a dream chance not to be missed during the summer of 2012 and wish them the best of luck in their predictions!”
Besides the chance to win the grand prize, everyday there will be a draw which includes the participating customers for that day. Winners will get a KD 25 voucher from the “Go Sport” shop to buy any item they choose. To join the contest, customers can send 3 to 1111 (for Arabic) or 4 to 1111 (for English).To check their points at any time plus the 10 top players they’re competing against they can send 10 to 1111.
Passed by the Crowne Plaza Hotel Kuwait today. I noticed that they have unveiled their brand new Ballroom, ‘Al BARAKA GRAND BALLROOM’
This is located on the Ground floor in new extension of the hotel which is still under construction. They already had their first event yesterday.
The following is from their marketing brochure:
“Welcome to Al Baraka Grand Ballroom, a crowning jewel at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Kuwait.
The Al Baraka Grand Ballroom has been created to satisfy the desires of those who are looking to have their lavish boutique weddings, corporate affairs and social soirees.
We focus on each facet of event creation, from traditional and contemporary settings, decor, theme, food, music and a myriad of other details. At Al Baraka, we create an unforgettable experience to build a special memory. We take the time to tailor-make the look and the feel of the event to match your vision. Guided by your wishes and our expertise, we are dedicated to make your event come to life. Catered by the world renowned ‘FAUCHON‘ Paris – the name itself is synonymous with gourmet luxury, that will set your event apart from the rest. We are dedicated to crafting your dreams into reality”.
Some of the salient highlight of the Al Baraka Grand Ballroom:
- Approximately 1600m2 space divisible in 4 sections
- Majestic high ceiling of approximately 7.5 meters.
- Catered by FAUCHON Paris
- Advanced projection systems with 6 built-in large screens
- Programmable state-of-the-art lighting systems
- Decor and ambience relfect absolute luxury with lavish finishings such as marbled lighting, high majestic ceilings and rich oak walls
- Dedicated backstage area
- Designated private entrance as well as accessibility from the main hotel lobby.
- Direct access to the kitchen ensuring efficient operation for seated service events.
- A wide selection of ballroom accessories to choose from – linens, cutleries, chinaware and glassware as well as tables and chairs etc
- Banquet offices – fully furnished with large screens showcasing services, setups etc. with a display showcase showing prospective clients actual materials and accessories that will be used for their events
- Experienced management specialising in VIP Events & Caterings.
- VIP Majlis area on the 1st floor which also serves as a waiting room and reception for VIP’s where they can also view the live footage of the event as it happens.
- Easy access for large vehicles to enter the ballroom from the back entrance.
You may [Contact
] the hotel for further details.